Adults are the roles models in bringing up children with moral responsibilities and making them understand their duties. I always believe that philanthropy is more than an industry is a practice that has to be encouraged among children to make them aware of the social issues and how they can shoulder to curb these problems. Most of us directly or indirectly are involved in various charitable causes, but how many of us involve us kids to be an active participant in these events? As parents, we all want our kids to become a responsible disciplined individual.
Has anyone thought about making them our kids a responsible citizen by contributing his share of involvement in helping the people in need or supporting a social cause? Child growth is greatly influenced by the steps taken by parents. We often focus on children to take up great careers, become successful, bring good grades and be the best. However, we always forget to make them good human beings. For me Sanjeet Veen, philanthropy is an integral part of life that has been strongly incorporated by parents. I always feel parents should take up their part in making the kids embrace the future by inculcating practices that transforms them into positive and open-minded individuals.
A small organization or a worldwide organization, philanthropy has become an integral part of every community. Making kids understand this integral aspect of philanthropy is easy than motivating an adult to it. Making philanthropy has an important aspect of kids life will transform him/her into a great human being who can be a leader or innovators to bring a positive change in society. However, here are few benefits of teaching philanthropic to kids that can build a positive attitude in your kid.
- A kid who is more into charitable causes and support social issues will be able voice their opinion with ease and confidence. It will build their self-esteem.
- Kids will understand how blessed they are for the kind of life they are living and will appreciate and acknowledge everything around them.
- They will be able to communicate in the group also develop a helping nature towards others.
- As per the research, Kids involved in philanthropic activities are more active and focus than kids who are devoid of the practices.
- Kids have a strong zeal to be a part of charity never go through phase of depression and have the ability to fight back any issues that can drain their emotional strength.
- Kids will become stronger in decision-making and will be able to evaluate the things exactly.